Check out our Trauma and Emergency First Aid Store
BE PREPARED SALE!!!
Use Coupon Code BEPREPARED for 10% Off and Free Shipping
USCCA Training Courses
Handgun Safety and Use - Beginner
Dec. 2nd 9am-3pm
Handgun Safety and Use course is the everything you need to know about buying, owning, how to use one, using in defense, and what happens during a defensive situation...
What you will learn in this course:
1. Safety, Safety, Safety and more safety!
2. Situational awareness, and how to use it while carrying
3. What is the best handgun for YOU!
4. Different types of handguns
5. How to purchase a handgun and the process
6. Ammo types and the best for what situation
7. How to maintenance and maintain your handgun
8. How to use a handgun. Use virtual range and SIRT pistols.
9. Range rules! Outdoor and Indoor
10. What equipment to use for carrying a handgun
11. How to carry a handgun in public
12. If you find yourself in a defensive situation with a handgun
13. What happens when you use your handgun in defense
14. What will happen and what to do when the Police arrive
This is a fun course to learn the basics and understanding handguns and your ability to defend yourself. Even if you have had handguns all your life, this is a great refresher course to reaffirm your safety and defense with a firearm. Course is $85 and includes range fee. You will need to bring your handgun and 50 rounds of ammo. We do have several handguns you can rent for free, just purchase the ammo from us. Hope to see you soon!
USCCA Instructor Recertification and Instructor Marketing Course
December 9, 2023 9am - 4pm
Being a USCCA Instructor and trying to market your own business is taxing and takes a bunch of work to be successful. Ted has been successfully running his business for 5 years and as a USCCA Training Counselor, he want to help others learn the ability to be successful as well.
This course is to get USCCA Instructors back on their feet and recertify them to provide the public the assistance they need to defend themselves through training and information. This course will run through many of the USCCA Instructor lessons and testing to make sure we are ready to go and be the best we can be for our students.
This course will contain:
* Virtual Range Setup and Operation
* Teaching Fundamentals and USCCA Top Ten Mistakes and Best Practices
* Setting up your courses and classes
* How to get students
* How to setup your classroom for success
* What does it mean to be a USCCA Instructor
* Demonstrate running a class
* Demonstrate running a range
* Demonstrate one on one instruction with a student
* Answer any questions you may bring to ensure your success
USCCA Official Partner
Texas Defense & Firearm Training, LLC. is excited to announce that we’re signing on as an Official Partner with the USCCA (The United States Concealed Carry Association)!
The USCCA is about something bigger than the right to bear arms: It's a resource to help you be ready for the before, during and after of a self-defense incident. If you're not one of the 600,000+ responsibly Armed Americans who are proud USCCA Members — then now is the time to explore USCCA Membership. Click "Learn More" below right now to learn about life saving education, industry-leading training, and self-defense liability insurance*.
The USCCA exists to help you avoid danger, and keep your loved ones safe. Make the commitment today to responsibly protect yourself and your family. Check out the U.S. Concealed Carry Association right now for instant access to industry-leading educational resources, expert-led training, and self-defense liability insurance*. Get the peace of mind that you deserve. Click "Learn More" to get your FREE copy of the USCCA Concealed Carry Guide.
*The USCCA is not an insurance company. A policy has been issued to the USCCA. That policy provides the association and its members with self-defense liability insurance, subject to its terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
In addition to this, we'll be holding on-site educational workshops, Online ZOOM courses, training opportunities, and other special offers over the coming months. If you're not ready to pull the trigger on membership now, we encourage you to join us at one of our upcoming events to learn more.
For additional information on dates and workshop availability, please contact us by phone at 817-797-8244 or email Ted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing this exciting partnership with you.
Texas Defense & Firearm Training, LLC.